Sunday, December 11, 2016

Grades and Final Business

Grades have been updated in Blackboard. Please check these to make sure they are in line with what you think you turned in.

As of this morning, only four students have emailed me a screenshot of their proof that they completed the course eval! (There's a link below to accessing this, and I will reiterate that I will award you an extra credit participation point--which works out to be about 3% of your total participation grade-- if you do this. PLEASE, PLEASE do this, even if you don't need the extra credit. I will love you forever if you just DO THE EVAL.

Portfolios are due WEDNESDAY, DEC 14, by 12:30 P.M. in your student folder of Dropbox. If for some reason you doubt it is uploading to Dropbox properly, email it to me. Better to be safe. The portfolio is worth a whopping 50% of your total grade, and I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT LATE. As in, if you turn the Portfolio in at 12:45, you will fail my class.

I just want to say again what a total pleasure it was to teach this class, and I wish you all the very best, both in your submission (woohoo! first submission!) and in your writing lives. Please keep in touch. The email that will work best for this is writercynthiahand@gmail.com. Let me know the outcome of your submissions! And please, feel free to use me as a reference and approach me if you feel you're ready to start trying to get published.

I'm eager to read your portfolios!

CH

No comments:

Post a Comment